Today Relationships face the potency of Trust. the happiest and most satisfying relationships rest on a foundation of implicit TRUST. If you want your relationship to be all it, then you and your partner must learn how to build trust in a relationship.
To build trust in your relationship you and your partner must be Committed to Mutual Core Relationship Values and they are as follows
1.Stay faithful. If a partner is not loyal, a relationship quickly becomes unworkable. Both partners has to understand themselves. They need to know their weakness and their strength. They both need to know the Importance of supporting each other Physically, financially, emotionally and otherwise.
- If you’re faithful to someone, it means you’re faithful on all levels. This means physically but also emotionally.
- Be clear with appropriate boundaries as much as possible. What is appropriate varies from culture to culture, and often with one’s age.
- Know the reason why you are in a relationship. This guide you to focus on her strength rather than on his/her mistakes. we all make mistakes but your ability to sit down and discuss your goal for the relationship will develop more trust.
- There are wide varieties of behaviors considered a “committed relationship”, from traditional marriage, to “live in boyfriend or girlfriend” to more radical “open marriages” and polyamory. A person seeking a traditional marriage may be disappointed if the partner is looking for something else.
2.Give your partner space and foster kindness. Trust builds in an atmosphere of security and safety. The cycle of hurting each other, either verbally or physically, and then rejecting the other person, creates a lot of fear which undermines trust. Also trying to control your partner’s every move is another type of mistrust, so make sure you’re not possessively clinging on. That will only push him or her away.
- Everyone Love privacy and so would your partner at some point. you should learn to give space in other to foster your love for each other.If your partner wants to spend time with their friends, try to be okay with that. You can always talk about what’s acceptable behavior and what’s not, though. For instance, if your partner says that he or she wants to go to a dance club with friends and you’re not comfortable with it, then it’s something that you need to talk about both in this instance and for the future so that it doesn’t keep happening again and again.
3.Make your relationship a top priority. Relationship grows when you spend time with each other. It build trust and confident. Try not to give all of your energy and time to other people or activities. Keep your priorities clear. If being in a relationship is important to you, then make sure it stays at the top of your list.
Avoid becoming a workaholic. There is time for everything, so balance your time with each other and work together
4.Love your partner without any ulterior motives. Both of you need to feel sure you are loved for yourself and not for some other reason. That could be your family, your money, your looks or even fear of being alone. Make sure you’re with your partner for the right motive and always tell him/her how much you feel and cherish her.
- Stay to the end.Misunderstandings, conflict, and anger are going to occur. However, make it safe for disagreements and the careful expression of anger to happen without raising a fear of abandonment. You do this by never using the threat of walking out
Top of Form
Establishing Trust on Your End
- Be reliable. Trust is just another way of saying you can rely on someone. You trust your partner to do certain things no matter what at all times. This trust builds security in a relationship. Make sure your partner can count on you.
- Mean what you say. Your partner can read your face better than anyone else. If you are lying or trying to hide some true feeling by not quite saying all that is on your mind, he or she will be able to tell. The person might even think you’re cheating. When the person knows he or she can trust whatever comes out of your mouth without hesitation, then you are building an unshakable bond.
- Tell the truth. Truth is a force that build Trust in a relationship. Don’t keep anything hidden, nothing should be privileged from the other. You have to know that sooner or later all things come to light, and the consequences of not being completely truthful will kill the trust and ruin your relationship.
4. Share how you really feel. This is one aspect that you must always do. As human we want to be loved and the best way to let your partner know you love he/ she is to share. Too many people never let their partners know what they need. Don’t let your partner wonder, or try to guess what he or she should do for you. It is essential this happens with both partners. If only one partner is being catered to by the other, there is a chance one will feel smothered or the other might feel neglected. Either scenario is not good.
- Practice vulnerability to allow for more closeness and intimacy in your relationship.
5. Say no sometimes. It’s okay to listen to your partner’s needs and try to fulfill them, but sometimes it’s just as valuable to say No. You can’t do everything all the time, and you will actually earn some respect when you refuse to do something once in a while. Taking a stand, and imposing your own will can actually enhance the trust between you.